TNPSC Gr IV Services Recruitment 1788 Jobs 2017 Jr Assistant Typist Notification, Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC is going to invite the online applications from interested and eligible candidates as per official notification. The Organization is going to recruit 5451 vacancies such as Junior assistant typists in Group IV services. Candidates who are in search of latest government jobs can use this opportunity of TNPSC Junior assistant notification 2017. Selection of candidates will be done through written test mode as against direct recruitment for Group IV service posts. For more details about the application process and eligibility criteria for TNPSC recruitment is clearly stated below.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:-
|S.no||Post name||Number of vacancies|
|2||Junior Assistant (Security)|
|3||Bill Collector, Grade-I|
|7||Steno-Typist Grade – III|
Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 4 Jobs 2017:-
Interested candidates should have to ensure themselves about education qualification as per posts wise, which is clearly given at the official website.
Applying candidates of TNPSC must satisfy age limits that are a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years as on o1st July 2016 for more information visit the official link.
Examination fee details:-
Interested contenders applying for the TNPSC junior assistant posts should have to pay the application fee amounting to Rs. 75 per application form.
All applied candidates of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be selected based on their performance in the following conducted rounds by the selection panel.
- Written examination
- Certificate verification
- Counseling based on rank and caste category.
All appointed candidates by selection department of TNPSC will be paid an impressive remuneration as per post wise offered by Tamil Nadu PSC government. That will be Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month plus grade pay according to post wise.
Guidelines to apply for TNPSC Group IV Services 2017 Notification Junior Assistant Recruitment:-
Aspirants who are eligible as per above state eligibility criteria can follow the below given steps to fill up the application form of Tamil Nadu PSC.
- Log on to the official website of that is TNPSC – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Click on “Online recruitment tab” on the home page of TSPSC.
- Then search for appropriate link of TNPSC Junior Assistant posts recruitment notification 2016
- Read the complete instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants.
- After paying the application fee, enter on Submit button.
- Take print of it for future use and references.
TNPSC Group IV Services 2017 Exam Pattern:-
Candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC can check the exam pattern and syllabus details for written examination will be given shortly at the official website. Till then entrants can prepare from previous papers or model papers given at our article.
|1||Online application starts from||2nd week of Sep. 2017|
|2||Closing date of application|
|3||Last date for application fee|
Notification details for TNPSC Junior Assistant/ Typist Jobs 2017:-
- Conducting body: – TNPSC – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Exam name: – TNPSC Junior assistant posts recruitment 2017
- Number of vacancies: – 1788 posts
- Posts name: – Junior assistant and typists
- Academic year:- 2017
- Status: – Released of application process
- Website:- www.tnpsc.gov.in
For further more details and updates regarding the TNPSC notification, entrants should have to stay connected with our articles.