UKPSC Lower Services PCS Apply Online 184 Jobs Notification 2016 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar – UKPSC has come up with the latest advertisement, through employment notification for recruitment of 184 vacancies such as Combined State Civil/ Lower Subordinate Service in various departments. Interested candidates before applying, should check the complete details regarding the application process and eligibility criteria for UKPSC Lower subordinate notification 2016.
Recruitment details for UKPSC Lower Subordinate Posts 2016:-
- Conducting body:- UKPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Advertisement date:- 22nd August 2016
- Exam name:- UKPSC 184 lower subordinate post recruitment 2016
- Total number of posts:- 184 posts
- Post name:- Naib Tehsildar, Supply Inspector, Tax Officer, Traveler Tax Superintendent
- Location:- Uttarakhand, India.
- Status :- Release of notification
- Official link:- www.ukpsc.gov.in
Freshly, UKPSC is going to invite the online applications from eligible and talented candidates. To hire the 184 openings in the various department as Lower subordinate for the current academic year 2016. Aspirants before applying, they need to confirm themselves about education qualification, age limits, the process of selection, pay scale, application fee and other information, which is made available in our article.
Post wise vacancy details for UKPSC Lower Services Jobs 2016:-
|S.no||Name of posts||Number of posts|
|2||Supply Inspector (Purti Nirikshak) (Food and Civil Supplies Department)||118|
|4||Traveler Taxa superintendent||09|
Eligibility details for UKPSC Lower Subordinate Services 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates who wish to apply for Lower subordinate posts of UKPSC should complete the graduation from recognized university or board with a good percentage of marks.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of UKPSC should check the official advertisement for age limits, will be given as per post wise.
- Examination fee:- Aspirants applying for the UKPSC Lower subordinate posts should have to pay a certain amount as application fee according to caste category you belong.
⇒ For general and OBC candidates Rs. 150.
⇒ For SC/ SC candidates Rs. 60
⇒ No fees for other candidates.
- Method of shortlisting:- All applied candidates will have undergone the process of selection rounds as conducted by UKPSC are
⇒ Preliminary exam
⇒ Main exam
- Salary offered:- All appointed candidates for various posts, will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and plus grade of Rs. 4200 per month by Uttarakhand PSC government.
Way to apply for UKPSC Lower PCS Application Form 2016:-
Eligible candidates may visit the official website of UKPSC that is www.ukpsc.gov.in. Search for the appropriate link of UKPSC Lower subordinate recruitment 2016. Read the instructions carefully before filing up. Then fill up the application form with necessary details of applicants like personal, educational and others. Pay the application fee through e- challan. Finally, submit the form on or before the due date that is 12th September 2016.
Exam pattern for preliminary examination:-(objective type questions)
|Topics covered||Maximum marks||Time||Number of question|
|General Study & General Aptitude Test||150||02||150|
Exam pattern for the main examination:- (written exam)
|Paper||Subject||Maximum marks||Time||No of question|
|Paper – I||General Study||200||03||20|
|Paper – II||Essay & Drafting||200||03||05|
Tentative schedule for UKPSC Lower subordinate posts 2016:-
- Online applying starts from- 22nd August 2016.
- The last date for applying is- 12th September – 2016.
- Last date for fee payment:- 15th September – 2016.
Final note:- For more updates regarding the UKPSC Combined state civil/ Lower subordinate posts notification 2016, stay connected with our articles and also the official website of Uttarakhand PSC.