Education, Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA) conducts this UNI Gauge PGMD 2018 Medical Exam which is an all India level online exam. Uni Gauge PGMD 2018 is organised to provide admission to the eligible candidates into various postgraduate courses in medical and dental courses like MS, MD and MDS. As per sources, information ERA is going to release this UNI Gauge PGMD admission application forms in the upcoming month November 2017. Contenders will get the UNI Gauge PGMD Syllabus after the registration process end. So get in touch with us we will provide it soon.
Uni-Gauge PG MD Admissions, Syllabus 2018 Application Form Dates
Therefore candidates who were interested and willing to seek admission can apply once it releases the official notification on its official website as prescribed format. Candidates who are going to apply are advised to check eligibility criteria before going to apply. More details and information regarding ERA UNI Gauge PG MD Admission Notification 2017-18 is given in the article below.
Details about UNI Guage PG MD Admission Application 2018:
- Organising Authority Name: Education, Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA).
- Exam name: UNI Gauge PG Medical Exam.
- Courses offered: MD / MS / MDS.
- Exam Category: Post Graduate (PG).
- Exam Level: National level.
- Application Availability Date – November 2017 to December 2017.
- Mode of Registration – Online.
- Official Link – www.erafoundationindia.org
- UNI Gauge PGMD Exam Date – January 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UNI Gauge PGMD 2018:
Candidates are eligible for the examination only if they fulfil the following condition:
- Candidates should satisfy all requirements instructed by Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates should have MBBS / BDS degree from a recognised university and should have finished their internship by 30/04/2017.
- General category candidates must have obtained minimum 50% in their MBBS/ BDS.
- Reserve category candidates that are SC/ ST/ OBC should obtain minimum 40% in their MBBS/ BDS.
- Application fees: All candidates has to pay application fee Rs 2500/- ( application fee is non-refundable)
Procedure to Apply for UNI Gauge PGMD Admission 2018:
- Postulants have log on to the official website.
- Click on UNI Gauge PGMD Application 2017.
- Read the notification carefully if eligible click on apply online
- Get register candidates will be given login id and password.
- Fill the application form as per instructions in the notification
- Pay the application fee in specified format
- Finally, click on submit button and download the TAT (test admission ticket)
- Take the print of it for future reference.
TAT is mandatory without it candidates are not allowed to take part in Uni Gauge PGMD 2018.
Admit Card UNI Gauge PGMD Entrance Exam 2018-19 Session:
Once the board will decide the final date of examination, Hall ticket issue on the official page. Applicants have to download to get it. You will get informed through E-mail/SMS to download UNI Gauge PGMD Admit Card. So at the time of resistration fill all the details correctly.
After the commencement of exam successfully UNI Gauge PGMD Result 2017 will be declared on the official website. If we get any further updates we can provide link where applicant get result. So stay connect with us.
|UNI Gauge PGMD 2018 Exam Dates|
|UNI Gauge PGMD Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application starts from||November 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||December 2017|
|Mock test||Soon releases|
|Download online test admission ticket start date||Soon releases|
|Download online test admission ticket last date||Soon releases|
|UNI Gauge 2016 Exam date||January 2018|
|Result declaration||February 2018|
Candidates are advised to stay touch with the official website for regular and latest updates related to UNI Gauge PGMD 2018 exam.