UP NTT Notification 2017, Teachers Training Online Application
Uttar Pradesh has invited the latest employment notification for recruitment of Nursery Teacher Training/CT Nursery/D.P.Ed Course for Session 2017- 2018. All interested female job hunters who are in fond of Latest Government Jobs can use this opportunity of UP NTT notification 2017. Aspirants concerned with UP NTT notification should check the complete information regarding the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible females must visit the main portal to fill up the application online. Postulants are advised to Apply online before the due date after that no form will be entertained here.
Overview For UP NTT Notification Details 2017:
|Conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Recruitment Board|
|Session||2017 – 2018|
|Post names||UP NTT / CT Nursery / D.P.ED|
|Apply mode||Online only|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Content is about||Release of notification|
Eligibility Criteria UP NTT Jobs:
Desirous contenders who desire to join the Uttar Pradesh NTT must ensure themselves about education qualification, restriction of age bound, the process of selection, pay scale and other information. Then eligible Indian Female candidates can apply for the UP NTT application form 2017 online mode by the following procedure.
Required Educational Qualification – Candidates who desire to apply for the UP NTT. should complete Graduation from UGC recognised university or board.
Age Limit – Applicants of UP NTT should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years as on 1st July 2017. Relaxation on upper age limit applies as per the Government norms.
Application Fee – Aspirants applying for the UP NTT notification 2017, must pay a certain amount as processing fee according to caste category you belong.
- General and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 400
- SC/ST and other have to pay Rs. 200.
Payment mode – Application fee should be paid through challan in any branch State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected based on the merit list of applicants in required qualification and allocate the school through the counselling process.
Seat allotment :-
- 50% seats are free
- 50% seats are allotted through payment.
Way To Apply For the UP NTT Teacher Application Form 2017:
- Eligible candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on Online recruitment tab on the home page of UP.
- Find for exact link like UP NTT Teacher application form 2017
- Review the complete instructions carefully about eligibility criteria.
- Enter required fields in the application form with necessary details of applications.
- Make payment of application fee through SBI.
- At last after final recheck enter on submit button
- Take a copy of confirmation page for future use and references.
Once the board received the Applications from interested contenders, they will shortlist the eligible and call for counselling. Result/Selection list will declare by the official after a few months. Candidates will get the UP NTT Merit List on the official website.
Final note – To acquire more updates regarding the UP NTT notification 2017, candidates have to stay connected with us and also visit our official website regularly.
- Application Starting Date – Update Soon.
- Final Date of Submission – Notify Soon.
- Result/Merit List Declaration – Update Soon.