upmt 2016 notification, upmt entrance 2016 notification, upmt entrance form 2016, upmt entrance 2016 application form, upmt 2016 important dates, upmt 2016 entrance eligibility, upmt 2016 entrance application fee
UPMT 2016 Entrance Notification, Form & Dates:-
Uttarkhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT ) is one of the popular test conducted in the India by the HNBGU Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University for the interested candidates in order to take admissions in the medical courses like MBBS and BDS for the students interested in the Higher Studies. The applicants can check the details given below.
About the HNBGU UPMT 2016:-
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University will every year conduct the PMT that is nothing but the Pre Medical Test for the interested candidates in the Higher Studies in the field of Medical courses like MBBS and BDS for the interested students. So in order to select the Eligible and talented candidates from large number of applicants.
The University will conduct the Uttarkhand Pre Medical test for the students interested in the application for MBBS and BDS courses from all over India it is one of the popular test for the students in the field of Medical. The aspirants interested can apply for the application and can get more details about the Eligibility criteria like Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, and other details are given below.
Details and Important Dates :-
- Name of the University :-Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University (HNBGU)
- Name of the Exam :- UPMT 2016
- Start date of Application :- in the month of March 2016
- Last date of Application :- in the month of the April 2016
- Admit card :- will release 15 days before exam date
- Exam Date :- in the month of May 2016
- Official web site :-
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education Qualification :- Candidates must have cleared class 12th examination along with subjects namely Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English from an authentic education board and secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For reserved category candidates the minimum
Exam Pattern for the UPMT 2016 :-
- There are total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark.
- Its good news for candidates as there is no negative marking facility specified by the concerned authority.
- Candidates are advised to follow UPMT 2016 syllabus while preparing the exam.
- They should go through various mock tests so that they would become comfortable with exam pattern.
For more details and Latest updates the candidates has to visit the regularly the official web site of the HNBGU.