UPPSC CJ Jobs 218 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the latest recruitment notification for the opening of 218 vacancies in the department as Civil judge (junior division) for the academic year 2016. Applications are accepted from all Indian citizens who are eligible to apply for the posts through official website of UPPSC.
UPPSC 218 Civil judge notification details 2016:-
- Conducting body:- UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Exam name:- UPPSC Civil Judge Notification Details 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 218 posts
- Job role:- Civil judge (Junior division)
- Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Apply mode:- Online only
- Article is about:- Release of official notification
- Official website:- www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC is shortly termed for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, which under takes various recruitment activities for grabbing the positions in the department as per requirement through appointments and by written tests.
Recently, UPPSC has announced the recruitment notification for filling up the 218 vacancies in the department as Civil Judge (Junior Division) for this academic year 2016. Willing candidates can check the eligibility details like education qualification, age limits, application fee, salary details and various information to apply is made available in the well formatted manner at our article.
Details about vacancies as per caste category wise:-
UPPSC has 218 posts as the Civil judge (junior division) in the judicial service department.
|S.number||Caste category||Number of posts|
- Education qualification :-
(A) Candidate should have the bachelor of law from recognized university or board.
(B) Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto
(C) Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Age limits:- Contenders applying for the UPPSC notification should have the minimum age limits for 22 years and maximum age limit of 35 years for more details check the official website of UPPSC.
- Processing fee:- candidates applying for the UPPSC notification should have to pay a certain amount as processing fee as per caste category wise.
General candidates:- Rs. 125
OBC candidates:- Rs. 125
SC / ST candidates:- Rs. 65
Handicapped :- Nil
- Salary details:- Selected candidates will be paid an impressive salary as per post they are selected.
Rs.27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-44770/- per month.
Step to apply for the UPPSC Civil judge application form 2016:-
Candidates who are interested in applying for UPPSC notification should have to satisfy the eligibility condition as per UPPSC instruction made available.
- Open the official website of UPPSC that is www.uppsc.gov.in
- Then click on recruitment tab in the home page of Uttar Pradesh PSC
- Click on appropriate link of UPPSC Civil judge (CJ) Bharti 2016
- Read the instruction carefully about the eligibility norms.
- Fill up the application form in the given format about applicants details.
- Pay the application through e- challan, enter on Submit button application, take print of it.
Dates to be remembered :-
- Opening date of online application :- will be given shortly
- Last date of online application:- given shortly.
Final note:– candidates have to stay connected with our articles for more updates and information regarding the UPPSC.