UPPSC PCS Upper Services Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016 Exam Date
Candidates who are looking for UPPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 and UPPSC Prelims/ Mains exam pattern 2016 so you are a correct place. Here on this page or website we are going to provided UPPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 along with UPPSC Exam Pattern in Detail.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the approved Organization or Board of state government which schedules the competitive exam Written or Online to hire eligible Applicants for filling up various vacancies in different departments, organizations and ministries in the government.
Selection process of talented contenders of this Exam will be in three stages. The first stage is Preliminary exam.
- Prelims Exam comprises 2 papers which are necessary for all the posts.
- The second phase of Selection procedure is Mains Exam;
- main exam comprises 4 necessary papers and 1 non-compulsory paper.
- The third phase of Selection procedure is Viva voice Test.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Applicants now can download the syllabus and Exam Pattern and Question paper and also some Sample paper in PDF form from the official portal for this Upper Subordinate UPPCS Exam 2016 here we are given complete details regarding the preparation of UPPSC Exam 2016 on this website.
UPPSC Preliminary Exam Upper Services Syllabus 2016-
For paper I-
- Current Events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and social Development
- General issues on environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and climate change.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
Prelims Exam Pattern 2016-
- Paper I- 200 Marks
- Paper II- 200 Marks
- Paper Type: Objective
UPPSC Syllabus For Mains Examination 2016-
UPPSC Main Examination covers two paper sections.
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social Customs.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Mental ability
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam Pattern 2016-
There will be total 8 papers for mains exam. Weight age of marks is 1400.
- First 4 papers are compulsory of 200 marks for each.
- In Last 4 papers candidates need to choose any of two subjects.
- 2 optional papers contain two question papers for each optional subject of 300 marks each.
Click here to Visit the official website