uppsc medical officers recruitment 2015, uppsc mo notification 2015, uppsc medical officers 2015 recruitment, uppsc mo applications 2015, uppsc medical officers 2015 online apply
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Eligible candidates in the field Medical officer. The candidates interested in the application can apply online through official web site of the uppsc.gov.in For more details and verification check below.
UPPSC Recruitment – 322 Medical Officers Notification 2015:-
About the UPPSC Recruitment 2015:-
The Public service Commission is allotted to each and every state. The PSC releases every year recruitment for the vacant positions in the various departments. It invites notification annually in order to recruit the Eligible and Efficient candidates to work in their institutions This year it UPPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of the candidates in the post of faculty, medical officer, assistant statistical officer, professor reader, joint director, assistant director, HOD and so on. The aspirants interested in the Latest gov jobs can apply for the post through Online from the official web site of UPPSC.
The Candidates interested in the Latest Govt Jobs released by the UPPSC recruitment notification in the official web site. First the candidates have to read the full notification of UPPSC and then apply for the application form through online from the web portal the candidates has to read about the Eligibility criteria, Age limits, Education qualification, etc.. Then fill all the required details and submit the form by paying the application fee. The last date to apply for the application is 14th August 2015.
Details and Important dates for the UPPSC Recruitment 2015:-
- Name of the Board :- Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission
- Name of the exam :- Medical officer for UPPSC
- Vacancies :- 322 Post
- Job role :- Different posts
- Job Place :- Uttar Pradesh, Maharastra
- Last Date of Application :- 14th August 2015
- Official web site :- uppsc.gov.in
Educational qualification:- applicants should possess graduation from any recognized organization
Application fee:- general applicants have to pay Rs 105 and Rs 65 for reserved applicants
Selection Procedure :- Written Test and Interview
How to Download the Admit card for the UPPSC recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates who have applied for the post can download the Hall ticket should first click on Direct Link that is upssc.gov.in
- Then EnterUPPSC Admit card 2015 after the site display on screen
- Then enter the registration details like Name, date of Birth etc..
- Now the candidates can Take the print out which is compulsory to carry while writing the exam.
- The Admit card gives details about the Time, Date Place of the examination.
For more details ad Latest updates the candidates has to regularly visit the official web site of UPPSC.