UPPSC Review Officer RO ARO Mains 2016 Admit Card, Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will soon invite application to fill the vacant posts of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. The applicants who interested and eligible can apply through online mode.
The selection process of applicants based on performance in the prelims and mains written test, and then followed by the interview. The applicants can read this page for the updates of Mains syllabus admit cards and pattern of test papers.
Name of the commission – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the exam – UPPSC Review Officer RO ARO Mains 2016
Admit cards – declared soon
Selection process –
The applicants selected based on the performances in the written test in two phases,
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
Qualified applicants in the prelims and mains called for interview by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC),
Admit cards of RO and ARO mains 2016-
Candidates who have applied for the notification of ARO and RO must download their written test E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in Exam Centre of RO & ARO Mains Exam by UP PSC. No candidates will be allowed in the exam hall with out Admit Card or Hall Ticket. The E-admit cards consist of details like name of the exam and candidates, date and time of written test, name of the centre and address other important details.
Syllabus and exam pattern of mains –
- Main exam consist of both objective and conventional type of questions.
- The exam consist of 4 papers
- The written test for the total of 200 marks
- Candidates note that negative marking applicable for each wrong answer for objective type of questions.
Download syllabus –
Candidates can download the syllabus from the official page by following bellow steps
- Log on to official page of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Then check for the updates of syllabus link
- Then find for the link of RO and ARO mains syllabus link in the page
- Open the PDF Available in the page and click on the download
- Take a print copy of syllabus for reference.
For more updates regarding the RO and ARO mains 2016 visit official page
Official Website – Click Here