UPSC 208 Geo-Scientist & Geologist Online Apply 2016 Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has just done and circulated the notification for recruitment of 208 vacancies in field of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) vacancies in the Geological Survey of India, Central Ground Water Board for current year 2016. The Concerned and eagerly waiting contestants can apply for through official link of UPSC.
UPSC 208 Combined Geo- Scientists & Geologists 2016 :-
The UPSC is termed as Union Public Service Commission.The Commission under takes various competitive Online based test for interested aspirants in order to hire them for various seats as per fulfillment by different disciplines.
Freshly,UPSC has advertised the notification for recruitment of 208 posts as Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) for current year 2016. Entrant first have to check eligibility points like needed qualification, Priority of Age, Application of fee, Vacancy Details, Process of selections, Exam pattern & syllabus and various details can fill til last date that is 4th March 2016.
Key points for vacancies Recruitment 2016:-
|no.||Circumstances||Details and Dates|
|1||Organization name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|2||Exam name||UPSC 208 Combined Geo- Scientists & Geologists recruitment 2016|
|4||Exam Date||13th May 2016|
|5||Job Role||Combined Geo- Scientists & Geologists|
|6||Starting date||6th February 2016|
|7||Last date of application||04th March 2016|
UPSC Combined Geo- Scientists & Geologists Eligibility Criteria 2016 :-
- Required Qualification will be different for posts wise check the notification carefully.
- Age limit will be between from 21 years and 35 years as per posts wise on 1st January 2016.
- Exam form fee will be Rs. 200 per applicants.
- Details about vacancies as 208 posts as Combined Geo- Scientists & Geologists
- Process of selecting candidates will be purely based on written test,Interview and Personality test conducted by UPSC.
UPSC Geo- Scientists & Geologists Exam pattern, syllabus 2016 :-
Contestants find about exam pattern in portal link, and prepare nicely for written test and grab vacant positions.
UPSC Geo- Scientists & Geologists Exam Date, Admit card 2016 :-
UPSC will release admit card 20 days before mentioned date in portal link of which comprise about date, time, place of written test.
UPSC Geo- Scientists & Geologists Answer key, Cut off 2016 :-
After successful completion of written test as conducted by UPSC mentioned date then Entrant search solution key for all set of codes and compare your answers and expect they score.
Results will be bring out after successful completion of written test on prescribed proforma and then at official web link of UPSC.
The procedure to apply for recruitment 2016 :-
- Contestant concerned in notification click on portal www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search for UPSC 208 Combined Geo – Scientists & Geologists recruitment notification 2016
- Take a look about eligibility criteria
- Fill application form in prescribed proforma with appliers details
- Hold Xerox Copy for future use
Related more data purpose the examine has to reach the official portal of UPSC.