UPSC Apply Online 257 Accounts Officer Jobs 2016 Notification
Fabulous online recruitment notification for openings of 257 vacancies as Accounts officer by UPSC – Union Pubic Service Commission for interested and eligible candidates in the accounting field, for the current year 2016. Candidates who are concerned with the notification of UPSC should first check the eligibility details and start applying through online mode only from the official website of UPSC. For more details move forward and check it.
Notification details for UPSC 257 vacancies 2016:-
- Conducting body:- UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the exam :- UPSC 257 accounts officer recruitment 2016.
- Advertisement:- 53/ 2016
- No. of vacancies:- 257 posts
- Job role:- Accounts officers/ Enforcement officers
- Location:- India
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Portal link:- www.upsc.gov.in
Prospective and willing candidates after satisfying the eligibility norms given below can start filling up the application form through online mode only from the official link of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in from 30th May 2016 onwards. For more information scroll down and check it from our content.
Vacancies details for UPSC 2016:-
UPSC- Union Public Service Commission has announced 257 vacancies as Accounts officer/ Enforcement officer.
Eligibility criteria for UPSC notification are:-
Required education:- Candidates who are applying for the Accounts officer post of Union Public Service Commission, should have to complete minimum education qualification mentioned clearly in the official advertisement.
Age bound:- Applicants age should in between 30 years and should not exceed more than as on normal closing date.
Processing fee:- Candidates applying for UPSC application form should have to pay a certain amount as application fee as per caste category wise given below.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 25
- SC/ST/PH/ Women candidates have to pay no fees for application.
Payment method:- Application fee can be paid through in any branch of State Bank of India, or through net banking, Visa, Debit card, Credit card, for more details check the advertisement.
The technique of selection:- The officials of UPSC will be selecting candidates based on their performance in the rounds conducted by the selection committee.
Salary offered:- Finalized candidates will be paid a good remuneration of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 per month with grade pay of Rs, 4600 and also TA and HRA at the time of initial appointment.
Instructions to apply for UPSC 257 accounts officer application form 2016:-
Candidates after ensuring themselves about eligibility norms, should fill up the application through online mode only from the official website of UPSC and step to apply are given below for beginners.
- Please visit www.upsconline.nic.in that is the official website of UPSC – Union Public Service Commission.
- Then after reaching the home page, UPSC click on advertisement number 53/ 2016.
- Now click on instruction details of UPSC accounts officers post 2016
- Take the careful look on eligibility norms made available by UPSC.
- Enter application forms with full details about applicants like education details, personal details, etc…
- Pay application fee in required details in given format.
- Submit form, at last, takes print of it for future use and reference.
- Only online mode of application form is accepted.
- Starting date of online application is- 30th May 2016.
- The last date of online filling and fee payment is- 23rd June 2016.
Final words:- For more details and latest changes about UPSC notification, candidates are advised to bookmark our link admission results.