Download UPSC CMS Admit card, Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 from the official website. Recently Union public Service Commission (UPSC) has generated the recruitment notification for the assistant medical post for the particular section and junior scale post in health service section. To recruit eligible candidates for above posts UPSC is conducting Combined Medical Service 2017 Exam on 13th Oct 2017. The aspirants who applied for the UPSC cms exam may download the Union PSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2017. And also check the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2017 to get the good score. From this article, you can check the CMS Exam Pattern, Admit card download process, exam date, result date, etc.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Combined Medical Exam Syllabus
Info of Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 UPSC Admit Card:-
UPSC is going to organize CMS 2017 exam on 13th October 2017, therefore candidates who applied application and are going to appear for this exam must download their UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 Admit Card from the official website. Ten days before the exam date UPSC will release the admit card on its official website. Soon on the official website, UPSC will be made available Union PSC CMS 2017 Admit Card for the candidates to appear for the exam. To download admit card from official website candidates should follow the below given steps.
Procedure to Download UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Hall Ticket:-
- First, candidate should log on to official website i.e www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, you click on the Admit Cards link.
- Find the appropriate link to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 Admit Card.
- Then click on the link and enter your registration number and other details.
- Now to generate the admit card click on submit button.
- On screen, your admit card will be visible.
- Download and take a print of it for future use.
Note: Must bring the admit card at the time of examination because without admit card candidates are not allowed to sit in the examination.
Click Here- To Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card 2017
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017:-
Union PSC CMS Exam is conducted in two stages, the first level of exam is written the test for 500 marks. Again the written exam consists of two papers each paper carries 250 marks for 120 questions and the time duration is 2 hours, for every wrong answer 0.30 marks will be deducted. And the stage two exam is personality test and it holds total 100 marks.
Paper I consists the following subjects:
- Paediatrics: 20 questions.
- General Medicine: 70 questions.
- General Ability: 20 questions.
- Infectious/Communicable Diseases.
- Respiratory diseases.
- Diseases of the Skin (Dermatology).
- Hematology .
- Metabolic disorders.
- Musculoskeletal System.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Food processing.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Indian Society.
- Natural and man-made disasters.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Natural Resources.
- Food adulteration.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Ecology and Environment.
Paper II consists the includes the following topics:
- Preventive and social medicine: 40 questions.
- Surgery: 40 questions.
- Gynecology and obstetrics: 40 questions.
- General Surgery.
- Urological Surgery.
- Orthopedic surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics-
- Family Planning.
Preventive Social and Community Medicine-
- Social and community Medicine.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- International Health.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Communicable Diseases.
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Occupational Health.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- Environmental Health.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Genetics and Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- General Epidemiology.
- National Programmes.
Result- The officials will soon release the Union Public Service Commission CMS exam 2017 Result on its official web page. So all aspirants need to have the patience to check the result.
Key Points of UPSC Combined Medical Services(CMS) Examination 2017:-
Organizing By: Union Public Service Commission- UPSC.
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Examination 2017.
Exam Date: 13th October 2017.
Category: Admit Card & Exam Syllabus.
Status of Admit Card: Available 10 days before the exam date.
Result Announcement Date: Soon Releases.
UPSC Official Link: upsc.gov.in
|UPSC CMS Exam Conducted on||13th Oct 2017|
|Admit Card Release date||10 or 15 days before the exam date|
Stay connected with us to know the latest information regarding the Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 Result.