UPSSSC 496 Darkroom Notification 2015 Recruit, Apply Online :-
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission announced employment notification for recruitment of 496 vacancies for post of Darkroom assistants malaria Inspector and Combined Medical Services and various other posts and further details are given in official link of UPSSSC.
Points of UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment notification 2015 :-
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is termed UPSSSC the organization conducts various competitive aptitude test for interested candidates in order to recruit eligible and talented candidates. Now Recently the UPSSSC has published Malaria Assistant Darkroom notification for recruitment of 496 posts for various posts of Combined medical services and the interested aspirants can find information about Eligibility point like Required qualification, Age limit, Pay Scale, Process of Selection etc.. are given in official link of Uttar Pradesh.
Important dates and details for UPSSSC Recruitment notification 2015 :-
- Organization Name :- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Name of the Exam :- UPSSC Medical Services recruitment 2015
- Vacancies :- 496 Posts
- Job Role :- Combined Medical Services and Malaria inspector and Assistant Darkroom
- Start date of application :- 29th September 2015
- Last date of application :- October 28th 2015
- Main Link :- upsssc.gov.in
Information about Eligibility of UPSSSC recruitment 2015 :-
- Education Qualification :- Candidates can apply and can check other details in official notification of UP
Preferential Qualification:-All The candidates gives preferences if they have-
- Minimum 2 years of Service in Army.
- should contain ‘B’ Certificate of NCC.
- Application Fee :-
- Fee for Gen Category Rs. 185/- (Total Fee)
- Fee for OBC Category Rs. 185/- (Total Fee)
- Fee for SC Category Rs. 95/- (Total Fee)
- Fee for ST Category Rs. 95/- (Total Fee)
- Fee for Physical Handicap Category Rs. 25/- (Total Fee)
- Selection Procedure :- Final selection of candidates based on written test and interview.
- Details about Vacancies, Age and Salary :-
Post Name Salary Age(As On 01 July 2015) Vacancy Malaria Inspector Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2000/- 21-40 36 Filariasis Inspector Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2000/- 21-40 31 Darkroom Assistant Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 355 Artist Cum Museum Assistant Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 01 Artists Cum Modular Museum Assistant Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 02 Artists Cum Modular Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 03 Dental Hygienist Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 18-40 01 Dental Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 18-40 04 O.T Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 11 Plaster Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 01 Plaster Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2000/- 18-40 01 Senetary Inspector Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 18-40 02 Pump Perfussionist Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2800/- 18-40 03 Ophthalmic Assistant Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 21-40 01 Dental Hygienist Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 18-40 01 Dental Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 18-40 01 Darkroom Assistant Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 18-40 04 X-Ray technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2800/- 18-40 11 ECG Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2800/- 18-40 04 Operation Theater Technician Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2400/- 18-40 01 Physiotherapist Rs.9300-34800/-Grade Pay-4200/- 18-40 03 Laboratory Assistant Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-1900/- 21-40 04 Trained Nurses Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay-2800/- 18-40 15 Total Posts 496
The Step to apply Online for application of UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates interested in notification should click on main portal www.upsssc.gov.in
- Search for UPSSSC CMS recruitment notification 2015
- Read the advertisement carefully about eligibility criteria
- Fill the form in prescribed format about applicants details
- submit form after paying fee and
- Take soft copy for future use and references
Current updates and latest information the candidates are advised to stay connected with UPSSSC.