UPSSSC Apply Online 293 Instructor Recruitment 2016 Notification
UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, is going to invite the online applications from eligible and talented candidates. Notification no 16(4)/ 2016 has been released on its official website of Uttar Pradesh SSSC. To hire the 293 vacancies such as instructor in various Trades under Directorate Training & Employment in the state of UP Lucknow. Interested candidates can apply through online mode from official website after checking the eligibility conditions. The application form should be submitted on or before the last date that is 21st September 2016.
Overview for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016:-
|Conducting body||UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Number of vacancies||293 posts|
|Post names||Instructor, in various trades|
|Applying mode||Online mode only|
|Job location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Content is about||Release of notification|
|Job category||Government jobs|
Recently the UPSSC has published employment notification for recruitment of 293 vacancies as an instructor in various trades for the current year 2016. Interested aspirants should first confirm themselves about the education qualification, age limits, process of selection, salary details, application fee and other details about UPSSSC Instructor notification is clearly given at our article move forward and check it.
Eligibility conditions for UPSSSC Instructor posts 2016:-
- Essential education :- Candidates who wish to apply for UPSSSC instructor posts, must complete (Degree Diploma) ITI in relevant stream or discipline from recognized university or board.
- Age criteria:- Applicants of Uttar Pradesh SSSC should have the age limits as per official notification like a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation applies as per government rules of UP.
- Application fee details:- Interested contenders should check the official notification for examination fee details.
- The technique of selection:- All applied candidates will be selected based on their achievements in the conducted rounds like written examination and personal interview.
- Pay scale:- All shortlisted candidates for the post of instructor of UP SSSC, will be paid Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and plus grade pay of Rs. 4200 per month according to UP government.
How to apply for UPSSSC Instructor Online Application 2016:-
Eligible candidates after checking the conditions should log on official website of http://upsssc.gov.in/. After reaching the home page of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) should click on online recruitment tab. Read carefully whole notification about eligibility norms. Then fill up the application form with necessary details about applicants as prescribed. Submit the form on before the due date and only online mode of application form will be accepted.
Tentative schedule for UPSSSC instructor posts 2016:-
|1||Online application starts from||28th Nov 2016|
|2||Closing date of application||19th December 2016|
|3||Last date for fee submission||21st December 2016|
Final note:- Contenders who are interested to know the latest updates regarding the UPSSSC instructor notification 2016, should stay connected with our articles and also with the official website.