Uttarakhand Patwari Exam Date 2015 Lekhpal Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Uttarkhand Government has announced current employment notification for recruitment of 1216 posts in Patwari and 428 posts in Lekhpal in all districts for current year 2015 and the interested and eligible aspirants have applied in large number for application of Uttarkhand. Now the information is about Exam date, admit cards which will shortly released by Uttarkhand in its main link.
Detailed information about Uttarkhand Patwari recruitment 2015 :-
Uttarkhand Government will conduct various written test for interested aspirants in order to hire them for various position as per requirement by Board. Recently the Uttarkhand has invited notification for recruitment of 1216 vacancies in patwari and 428 posts as Lekhpal in all districts wise for current year 2015.
The interested aspirants have applied in large number for application after processing the Uttarkhand Revenue department has announced Revised exam dates and admit card details in official link.
Important dates of Uttarakhand Patwari Exam Date 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket :-
- Name of Board :- Uttarkhand Government
- Name of exam :- Uttarkhand Patwari and Lekhpal recruitment 2016
- Vacancies :- 1216 posts as patwari and 428 posts as Lekhpal
- Exam Dates :- 20th March 2016
- Physical date :- 15th to 25th January 2016
- Status :- Release of Admit cads in December 2015
- Main link :- http://go.uk.gov.in
Districts wise names for Uttarkhand Patwari/ Lekhpal recruitment 2015 :-
- Pauri Garhwal
- Tehri Garhwal
- Udham Singh Nagar
Process of Selection :-
- Physical Efficiency test (PST/PET)
- Written test
- Certificate Verification
How to Download Admit card for Uttarkhand Patwari / Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidate who have applied for application should click on Direct link in order to download Admit card of Uttarkhand Patwari Recruitment 2015
- http://go.uk.gov.in click on it
- Enter Admit card for Uttarkhand Patwari / Lekhpal Recruitment for 2015
- After the display of the Admit card enter your registration details like Name, Date of Birth, etc..
- Take print out for future use and reference.
The Admit card gives the details about date, Time place examination and it is compulsory to carry hall ticket to examination center on prescribed date. For more details and information the candidates has to visit the regularly the official link of Uttarkhand.