Staff Selection commission of West Bengal Govt. has publicized the staffing process under advertisement no. 05/WBSSC/2016. The organization is going to recruit the applicant for the position of Lower Division Assistant and Lower Division clerk. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the posts from 2nd Mar and will end on 22nd Mar 2016.
WBSSC LDA Jobs Notification 2016 LDC Apply Online
Finally designated applicant will get remuneration as Rs 5400/- to 25200 as pay scale with 2600 as Grade pay.
- Age of candidate should be least of 18 years but not more than 40 years.
- There will age relaxation for the applicants who belongs to reserved category of few years as per West Bengal Govt. For comprehensive material please refer formal notification.
- Candidate must complete their 10th board exam from west Bengal board of the secondary education accredited by govt. of India.
- Applicant must have fundamental knowledge in operating computer. Also have typing skill on computer at the speed of 20 Words per minute in English language and 10 Words per minute in Bengali language.
West Bengal Staff Selection commission will select best fitted and strong applicant on conducting selection process in following phases:
- Written test conducted in two parts (Part I and Part II)
- Interview Session
- Verification of Documents
- Applicant belongs to general category or other Backward class will be charged Rs 220 as an application fee bifurcated as Rs 200 application fee and Rs 20 as an processing charges.
- Applicant belongs to SC/ST or Physically handicapped category has to deposit Rs 20 as a processing fee.
- The application fee will be advised to be deposited payment as an application fee and processing charges using online portal or at Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- Please go through every directive cautiously before applying.
- Now click on to its recognized website www.wbssc.gov.in .
- There you get a tab as “Lower Division Assistant/Clerk (Group C) LDA-15”. When you click on that relevant tab defined there to apply online.
- Replenish the form and declare all compulsory details carefully. Also fix the scanned photograph and signature there in the form. And credit payment using above stated process and have prints for future use.
WBSSC Lower Division Assistant and Lower Division clerk Syllabus, exam Pattern, and Results:
Applicant can get test pattern and curriculum to be followed for get ready for upcoming examination from its certified website. Hall ticket will be available on its web portal former to the written examination conducted in two parts. And result will be professed after written examination.
Advertisement publishing date: 2nd Mar 2016
Application Submission Start Date: 2nd Mar 2016
Application Submission last Date: 22nd Mar 2016
Examination Date (Part I): 6th June 2016
Web Address: www.wbssc.gov.in